Dr James McLean
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
When you come for your appointment please remember to bring the following:
- A referral letter from your GP or another doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, &/or pension card(s)
- Your Private Health Insurance information
- Any X-rays, CT scans, MRIs or other relevant imaging including the related radiologist’s report(s)
Please also see our FAQs – Questions About My Appointment document that can be downloaded here.
Dr McLean consults at the following locations:
- Ashford Specialist Centre
- Flinders Private Hospital
- Central Districts Hospital
- Darwin Private Hospital
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.